Saturday 5 November 2011

Wahaca, Soho, London



Wahaca (Soho) cb

I feel nervous about giving any toilet a full 5 out of 5 stars, what makes the "perfect" toilet? Surely it's a little bit subjective? Anyway, Wahaca sure is a good-un.

The toilets are unisex, which might put some people off, but I think works well in this instance. Everything was spotlessly clean, even at 10pm after a clearly busy night. The toilets themselves are very spacious, and feel very private, with a large mirror in each one. The hand washing area is very modern and slick, with motion sensor soap & water (the toilet flush is also motion activated) and high powered hand driers which dry your hands super quick. The water from the sink flows to a water feature outside the glass doors of the toilet and the whole design of the space seems to have been considered as much as the restaurant itself.

I had a lovely time here.

1 comment:

d e b b i e said...

Nice reviews! I think I found a five star the other day. I made my dad take photo's with his iphone....will have to post the review soon!

Although I am yet to visit any posh toilets....