Monday 17 January 2011

Hammersmith Apollo


I was at Hammersmith Apollo to see Ross Noble and had never been to this venue before. I was impressed by the place overall and my first visit to the toilets didn't dampen my mood - it was bright and clean and we didn't have to queue and everything was shiny (as you can tell by the picture of the taps on the left).

During the interval I made my second visit and the toilets were packed. We had to queue for some time and there were two lines which were confusing people (although one was for the men's and the other for the women's, so maybe not that confusing...) The toilets were struggling to meet with demand - paper was running out and there was no room to move. I was just glad not to have come into close contact with the hysterical woman sitting nearby in the auditorium. (Not that Ross Noble wasn't funny - it's just that no-one finds things that funny....do they?!!??)

No comments: