Tuesday 9 November 2010

Sainsbury's, London Road, Brighton



A good place to relieve one self whilst frequenting the London Road area or walking back from the North Laines. Clean, pleasant and welcoming. The only minor thing is that the motion sensors on the taps take a while to kick in, in fact I had to rub the sensor to get the tap to work. Apart from that, they are a small gem in a horrible area.


Convenient, and clean but I found it too stuffy and not much privacy. Only two cubicles. the flush doesn't work very well. I wanted to flush a second time and had to wait for a long time. So I started putting some cream on my face then it fell and rolled into the next cubicle. I said sorry and crept my hand under. Bad experience. Only for emergency.
- Yumi

1 comment:

lily of the valley said...

I've used this toilet for changing my clothes. I can't quite remember why I had to do that, but it wasn't particularly roomy. I'll have to visit again for a more accurate soap rating, but I recall it was around a 3.
Overall: 3

Eleanor